For the first time, we go into our mutual love of The Good Doctor, and Shonda talks about formerly working for a family with someone who has autism. Also, we speak on David Makes Man season 1, Greenleaf, Ready To Love and Dolemite Is My Name!
David Makes Man – The Last Episode & Season As A Whole
- Would this work as a mini-series vs. a multiple season series?
- For season 2, what we would like to see
- Was the final scene all a dream
- From Mx. Elijah to Shinobi, how LGBT characters are handled
- Gloria’s relapse
The Good Doctor
- Shonda’s experience with people who have autism
- Where does Dr. Glassman’s influence end and Shaun having autism begin?
- Claire and Morgan’s relationship?
- Shaun’s relationship with Carly
- Has James done enough to get Mae back?
- Nikki, Zora, and Sophia – yay or nay to the drama?
- When it comes to Phil, AJ, and more, are they misunderstood or just plain trash?
- Our weekly, can Kerissa and Charity be redeemed with the right storyline?
- What are the origins of Connie’s beef with Mae?
Ready To Love
- Black men don’t cheat because Black men don’t commit comment
- Who we see as the endgame couples
- The issue people have with communication
- Who is likely to be eliminated next
Dolemite Is My Name
- Eddie Murphy and Wesley Snipes In The Film
- Lady Reed aka Queen B, played by Da’vine Joy Randolph
- Did we consider it funny
- The importance of Rudy Ray Moore and investing in yourself
Casting & Miscellaneous
- Zoey Kravitz as Catwoman in Robert Pattison’s Batman
- Talking about Brandon T Jackson
- Favorite Horror Movies